Friday, July 14, 2006

In response to Anonymous...

Art versus work…ahhh, the debate continues!

Thank you for your kinds words, B&J, but actually, Anon’s comments didn’t make me feel that bad b/c really, what I’m trying to do is write a how-to book for people who want to earn a living writing. So in a way, s/he told me I was on the right track.

The reason I started my blog was to gather everything I’ve written on the subject to see what I have for potential “chapters” and what still needs to be explored. I haven’t even touched on all the different kinds of writing jobs out there or how to find work. But I can’t put everything on my blog, or who would buy my book??

KP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We only need someone with a name beginning with "P" to make this entry super yummy! (__ B&J, groan).

K, does B know who I am? If not, point her over my way, ok?

Happy Birthday BTW, I'll be calling later on. I can't imagine you'd appreciate a 6:42 a.m. call.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home